Monsters of the Deep Review
Brought to you by the incredible Department 56, the Monsters of the Deep model is an ideal addition to anyone’s Halloween display. With creepy lighting and the added benefit of being a limited edition product, the Monsters of the Deep product is available on Amazon for just $152. It was originally produced by Department 56 in 2008 as a one-off limited edition model. However, it’s now available to purchase on Amazon so you can experience the wonders of the Monsters of the Deep.
The product itself is a decaying house with aquarium tanks on display showing the “monsters”. The lighting effects really bring this item to life and it’s a great model. It’s made from high quality ceramic and has incredible detail including interior lights, tiled façade and moss-covered exterior. It’s really a brilliant model and has the usual attention to detail expected from Department 56 models.Monsters of the Deep – Walmart.com
– Hand-numbered limited edition Halloween decoration only available for 2008
– Decaying building with rotating aquarium tanks reveal Monsters of the Deep
– High-quality ceramic with exceptional details including interior lights, tiled facade, and moss-covered exterior
– Includes adapter cord and 12V bulb; packaged in original Snow Village Halloween box
– Measures 10 inches wide by 7-1/2 inches deep by 9-1/4 inches high
– Great addition to any Halloween display
– Limited edition product (collector’s item)
One of the biggest benefits to this product is the movement aspect. One of the tanks has a lighting effect which changes quickly adding depth to a display and the tank that has fish in it has an effect which makes the fish appear to be swimming – great if you want to add movement to your display without needing much space.
The whole product is a masterpiece and we highly recommend it for any Halloween display. You can’t get better quality wise than Department 56 products so we are happy to recommend this model – especially as it’s a limited edition piece only made available thanks to Amazon!